There are two types of people in this world, those who jack off in the shower and those who sing. Which one are you? This guide is meant to share some of the most trusted products, tips and advice for shower time fun.
The right lubricant. During shower masturbation, some people prefer to use lubricant besides the running water. Typically lubricants will wash away in the flow of the shower. You will need to choose a lubricant that will last through the entire process. We recommend a silicone based product that will withstand the water.it can be used with silico\ne toys AND lasts longer without reapplication.
Get prepared. You will need to place your lubrication and aides inside the shower stall or within reach.
Set the water. For shower masturbation, keep in mind that the penis is more temperature sensitive than other body parts. What feels good to the wrist or back may burn the sensitive area. Turn on the water prior to getting in the shower. Get the water warm to the touch, but not hot. Once the water is the right temperature, get into the stream.
Let the water help. The flow of the water feels good to many people during shower masturbation. Hold the head of the penis in the water stream. Move around in the water to find the spots that feel the best.
Massage the penis. Like in any other spot, shower masturbation is about what feels the best to a penis-owner.
Clean up. These methods are great because there is no mess to clean up when you ejaculate in the shower or bathtub!
Privacy. If you have roommates or children, the shower is the best place to have some privacy.
5 Tips from Men to Enhance Your Shower Play
1. Shower head helper. If you have a shower head with adjustable settings or a detachable head, find a good setting for you, or bring the head closer for a more intense sensation.
Use soap or lube and masturbate enough till you get hard. Place the head of your penis under the stream and let the water do the work.
2. Tub and faucet. This technique will require you to practice your position in the bathtub in order to masturbate without pain. The trick to this is finding a way to kneel with most of your weight on your knees inside the bathtub. Place sponges, wash cloths, or an old towel under your knees to cushion your weight. Pull yourself in as close as you can to the stream of water. After that, it is up to you which masturbation technique to use. Thrust your body back and forth and in and out of the water stream as you rock yourself on the pivot of your knees.
3. On your back. Run warm water in the tub with the drain plugged before you start. Otherwise, the tub floor is very cold when you lay down on it. You will need to pull yourself in as close as you can to the stream of water. You will need to get your rear as close to the water as possible.
Next, lay down and brace yourself by pushing your hands against the back of the tub or wall and push your whole body forward as you lift your legs up in the air and lay them up against the wall with your feet facing the ceiling. This allows the water hit your penis and scrotum from a different angle.
A little work, but definitely worth it.
4. Steam bath. Get naked and turn shower on its hottest setting for a few minutes. Let the bathroom and shower get really steamy, then shut off the water, dry your hands, get into the shower and masturbate normally.
The heat from the floor of the shower and the rising steam will to your pleasure
5. Use an aide. If you like the sensation of strokers using them in the shower can provide even more stimulation.
The shower is also a great time to engage in prostate play, particularly if you are new to it! The steam and heat will naturally relax your sphincter and allow you to stimulate your p-spot easily.